Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snow, Rain,and Ebay

     It started to snow today but gradually turned to rain.  A cold chill is going through.  I made some folk art type ornaments but my machine is on the fritz. I cleaned it.  I adjusted the tension. It just still is not quite right.  I made some cute gift bags for the house but I'm afraid to make things to sell with it acting funny.
     I deactivated all my etsy listings.  Ebay had a list free event so I posted it all over there since I won't be out anything except time if they don't sell. I can always reactivate it on etsy as long as it is within the original 3 months of listing it without having to repay.  Nothing on etsy was selling so .... I figure I'll ebay somethings.  I'm not sure what to do really.        
      I need to grow/ establish a reputation for my home based business. I have a hard time budgeting time for projects.  I think that is partially to do with how clingy my little sweetsy is and that I try to do projects from 8 am to 3 pm while my son is at school and my hubby is at work.  The new bumbo chair I got her has helped but only for short periods of time (under 20 minutes).  Of course being able to put her down for 10 minutes or so an hour really is a huge change from before.  She is gaining a little Independence. Now I just have to convince her that she can sleep without me holding her!

No comments:

Post a Comment