Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

     Today is the day of giving a thank you to God.  Of course we do that by being gluttons and eating lots of turkey.  Then the following day going out and spending ton of money. 
     So my turkey is the fridge and I'll start cooking it at around 11 so it it will be done at 2pm-ish.  My hubby has to work today because he gave an employeee that was scheduled to work the day off.  I'm thankful he has a job so I won't complain.
     We are just doing a small dinner with just our little family of 4. Of course the girly is too young to actually eat the dinner. I am feeding her some food but mostly she is unintrested. I've noticed she likes food but not baby food.  She likes things she has to "chew". I gave her some avacado and she liked that. But baby food gets spit out. Really..she spits it out.  So I'm thinking of buying her one of those Mesh fresh food feeders. I never had one for my son but I think that she would like it. Plus I wouldn't have to worry about her choking. 
    My Ebay listings didn't go that great.  They had a penny listing sale on Monday so I listed a few things I hadn't listed prior. Mostly patterns that I never got around to using.

No comments:

Post a Comment